Whether you are trying to max out the dyno, or just make sure your daily driver is getting enough fuel, this is an excellent in-tank drop in fuel pump option. This pump flows 340lph, over 25% more than the old industry standard 255lph pumps, and does so at an even lesser price point. This is a universal pump, but is a drop in replacement for most factory fuel pumps. Physically they are very similar to a Walbro so they can be ran in dual/triple pump hangers as well. We have been using these with great results and recommend them to anyone beefing up their fuel system.
AEM’s High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Click on the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs below for more information.
AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features:
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-Tank design
- Tested to flow 340 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles (pump life may be diminished when used with E85 fuel)
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
Weight: 10.1oz (285grams)
Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching
Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp
PRV Activation: 90 PSI
Impeller Design: Single Scroll Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
* Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps.
- Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.