High-Performance Oil Cooler An M20 oil cooler with all the features you need
Developed along with leading BMW restoration R&D partner CA Tuned, CSF has been able to incorporate many features into its drop-in fit E30 oil cooler. This makes the new CSF E30 oil cooler not just an option for customers looking for a high-quality OEM replacement for the 25+ year oil cooler, but a performance and fitment upgrade as well. One of the most innovative features of this new m20 engine oil cooler is the included fitment kit allowing users to run -10 AN lines instead of the older OEM style rubber & hardline bent hoses which can be corroded, hard to source, and expensive to purchase.
Leave behind the Three Decade-old OEM Oil Cooler
These old oil coolers may have worked great in the 80’s and 90’s, but its time that they get laid to rest. Beaten, abused, bent, clogged, the variables are endless with so much time behind them.
CSF’s reinvented oil cooler is built to last. Rugged bar/plate design, increased cooling capacity, variable inlet/outlet fittings, along with better dynamic fluid properties. The CSF oil cooler provides the durability, quality, and efficiency these old German “steeds” deserve.
- Direct fit oil cooler for BMW E30
- Also can fit other M20 engine swap set-ups
- Comes complete with fitting kit for both OEM style as well as -10 AN male connections
- High-performance bar/plate design for maximum durability and performance
- Cast end tank design
- Matte black finish
- 1988-1991 BMW E30 325i
- 1988-1991 BMW E30 325is
- 1988-1991 BMW E30 325iX
- 1988-1989 E24 M6
Fitment Note: 1984-1987 E30
This oil cooler can be used on 1984-1987 E30’s & the E30 M3 with the use of the following BMW OEM Parts.
- Body bracket: #17211719126 x 2
- Rubber grommet: #17211712839 x 2
- Grommet insert: #17211712844 x 2
- Grommet hex head screw: #07119916886 x 2
- Oil cooler o-rings: #17222245358 x 2
Fitment with Bracket Kit
- 1987 BMW E30 325is
- 1985-1988 BMW E30 325e
- 1985-1988 BMW E30 325es
- 1985-1987 BMW E30 325i
- 1985-1987 BMW E30 325iX
- 1986-1990 BMW E30 M3