High-Performance All Aluminum Radiator
Hummer H3, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon
CSF’s new all-aluminum H3 radiator finally addresses all the weak points of the original plastic tank radiator. The most significant failure point on this model is the upper mounting pin, which is made of plastic. There is too much stress on this pin, and it causes the plastic tank to crack. CSF’s CNC machined billet top mounting pin takes care of this issue and will last the lifetime of the car.
The second weakness of the OEM radiator, is the push-connect plate-type oil-cooler that is used to cool the automatic transmission fluid. CSF has beefed up this cooler using a stronger 4-plate cooler which will meet the demands of heavy towing and off-road driving.
CSF’s new H3 all-aluminum radiator is a true “drop-in fit’ including the original threaded plastic filler neck design now machined in aluminum. CSF includes an embossed cap cover for the original plastic cap to complete the high-end look of the 1-hour hand polished mirror finished radiator.
This radiator will fit with the original AC condenser, fan shroud, and all original mounting brackets with no modifications needed.
Specifications & Features
- All-Aluminum Construction
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and End Tanks
- Upgraded 4-plate Oil Cooler Built Into Bottom End Tank
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Includes Embossed CSF Logo Aluminum Radiator Cap Cover (Fits Over OEM Threaded Radiator Cap)
- 1-Hour Hand Polished Mirror Finish
- 2006-2010 GMC Hummer H3 & H3T (3.5L, 3.7L & 5.3L)
- 2007-2012 GMC Canyon 5.3L
- 2007-2012 Chevrolet Colorado 5.3L