Dual-Pass H.D. Bar & Plate Oil Cooler with m22 x 1.5 connections
Some examples of the many ways this oil cooler can be utilized; engine oil cooling, transmission oil cooling, power-steering, differential-cooling, as well as a water heat exchanger.
The most compact sized oil cooler from the CSF range, this oil cooler can be mounted and used in many different configurations.
The CSF #8119 is used as the engine oil cooler for the CSF EVO X. Mounted underneath the right headlight, the oil cooler design allows endless mounting configurations in ways most conventional oil coolers cannot. Also, the durability of the bar/plate core enables it to be installed in areas where a large amount of debris would typically be a problem for fear of puncture and failure.
- 8 Rows of High-Pressure Bar/Plate Oil Cooling
- Dual-Pass Design
- Universal Style M22 x 1.50 Female Fittings on Same Side (Feed and Return w/ 40-Degree Angle)
- For Use With M30 / -16AN / -12AN Union Adapters
- Overall Dimensions: 13″ L x 4.75″ H x 2.25″ W
- Core Surface Dimensions: 9.85″ L x 4.72″ H x 2.25″ W
- Fluid Capacity: 0.47L
The 3 distinct advantages of a csf oil cooler
The unique design of CSF’s oil cooler line has 3 very distinct advantages over convention style oil coolers (similar to Setrab, Mocal, or lesser quality “plate-type/stacked” oil coolers).
- It allows the oil cooler to now be placed in tighter spaces or different areas of the vehicle that don’t have much vertical surface area. The CSF oil cooler w/ it’s longer rectangular size can also help with avoiding the stacking of too many coolers which may cause airflow issues to other components in the cooling system.
- Inlet/outlet port placement is much easier to route oil lines. In a typical oil cooler lines have to be routed from different / opposite ends of the cooler often facing up or down. Usually one line has to run across from one side of the cooler to the other to then be routed together to the feed/return connection of the oil system.
- The CSF oil cooler is much more robust, durable, and can withstand a higher peak burst rate. This allows the cooler to be mounted in areas that might get high debris (front fascia, diff cooler, side vents, etc…). When using a conventional oil cooler, the type of mounting locations are often not considered due to the risk of damage. The CSF oil cooler is designed to withstand a tremendous amount of vibration and debris (you can even stand on it!).