HIGH EFFICIENCY CORE
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry-leading testing methods to maximize airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology.
Unlike a regular oval shape “O” type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a “B.” These “B-tubes” are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (with better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal “O” shape tubes that are welded.
The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes – producing the efficiency of two smaller tubes vs. one large tube within the same space criteria. With “B-tubes” you are able to get “dual liquid laminar flow.”
High Efficiency multi-louvered fins
CSF uses ultra efficient multi louvered fins that are carefully and precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in our wind-tunnel lab.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
CSF aims to lead the cooling system industry by introducing new technologies and manufacturing processes that allows us to be on the cutting edge of heat transfer innovation.
RADIATOR ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CAD/CAM Designed Using State-of-the-Art Software, Including Solidworks, Fusion 360, and Unigraphics.
- OE Radial, CNC Machined Billet, and Deep Drawn Aluminum Endtanks Available
- “B-Tube” Technology – Stronger, Most Efficient Tube in the World
- Wind Tunnel Tested for Optimal Radiator Core Cooling Efficiency
- “Race Style” Aluminum Drain Plug
RADIATOR MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY
- Brazed in CAB Furnace
- ISO 9001/9002 Certification
- Fully Manufactured and Assembled In-House, Including All Tubes and Fins
- Military-Grade (Special Clad) Aluminum Used for Tubes, Fins, Header Plates, and Side Brackets (JIS 3003 Spec Minimum)
- Privately Owned Factories With Full In-House Tool Rooms
- CNC Machined Fittings
- “Master Class” TIG Welding
ADVANCED ENDTANK DESIGN
CSF offers all-aluminum end-tank designs to match any style and performance need.
Each CSF high-quality radiator is completed with an industry-leading 1 hour, hand-polished “Show-Stopper™” Mirror Finish. Our hand polishing tools and techniques in our new polishing center located at the end of the production line ensure that every CSF cooling system looks just as good as it performs.