Lamborghini Urus & Audi RS Q8 High Performance Intercoolers
Design & Engineering
The Urus/RS Q8 Intercoolers have been meticulously designed and engineered to fit exactly like the OEM units they replace. Utilizing all factory mounting points, the installation is straightforward with a “drop-in fit” design. No cutting or modifications are required, and there is no need for aftermarket shrouds or hoses. All mating OEM components can be reused and reinstalled.
A Thermal Dispersion Black finish is used to further the cooling efficiency of these Intercoolers. Once the intercoolers have been delivered to CSF from PWR, they are then sent to a special aerospace company where they are finished with this special ceramic coating. This unique coating rapidly disperses heat away from the intercoolers at an increased rate of about 15% compared to non-coated parts. In addition, this special coating gives the intercoolers a durable OEM stealth look behind the open front fascia of the Urus.
OEM VS CSF by PWR
CSF has integrated the charge pipe into the design of the top end tank with an aluminum welded pipe replacing the factory bolt-on plastic part which is sealed with an inner O-Ring. The head technician at Pacific German stated that the OEM O-Rings may be a factory design flaw as they’ve had to replace them on several stock systems already. This failure causes boost leaks and triggers a check engine light which is quite surprising on such a new vehicle. The O-Rings on the Pacific German’s Urus had already started showing signs of failure with only a few thousand miles on the odometer.
PWR Intercooler Core Technology
The same intercooler cores used in this application are the same style used in other CSF air-to-air systems previously developed for the Audi RS6/RS7, Porsche 992 Turbo/S, and 991 GT2RS with incredible results. These cores eliminate heat soak and lower Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) much more efficiently than traditional Bar & Plate designs. This gives us maximum performance for extended periods of time under demanding driving conditions and in vehicles with increased power levels through modifications and tuning.
CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
As with CSF’s other products produced through our PWR partnership, the new Urus/RS Q8 Intercoolers feature 100% TIG-welded machined billet aluminum end tanks. This is a very important upgrade compared to the OEM crimped plastic composite end tanks. This feature is not only aesthetically pleasing, but is also stronger offering longevity and durability on high-performance vehicles. The CNC machined billet end tanks are ready to withstand increased boost pressures from bolt-on modifications, higher performance tunes, as well as upgraded turbochargers.
- Sold as a pair (Left & Right Intercoolers)
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lower Intake Air Temperatures (IAT) for Maximum Performance in High-Performance and Race Conditions
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Cores by PWR (2-Row Cores features Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
- 100% TIG Welded vs OEM Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- Integrated 1/8th NPT Port with plug on lower outlet tank for Water-Methanol Injection
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment With All OEM Components
- Finished in CSF’s Thermal Dispersion Ceramic Coating
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- R&D and Performance Testing by Pacific German & VF Engineering
- 1-Piece Welded Charge Pipe vs OEM Bolt-On Pipe w/ O-Ring (known failure point)
- OEM Part Numbers:
- Lamborghini: 4M0145803AK (left) & 4M0145804AK (right)
- Audi (RS Q8): 4M0145803BT (left) & 4M0145804BT (right)
- Audi (SQ8/SQ7): 4M0145803BM (left) & 4M0145804BM (right)
- Performance Gains:
- Stage 1 (Stock Tune) – Approx. +20 WHP / +18 WTQ*
- Stage 2 (With High-Performance Tune) – Approx. +10 WHP / + 20 WTQ*
- 2019+ Lamborghini Urus
- 2020+ Audi RS Q8
- 2020+ Audi SQ8*
- 2020+ Audi SQ7*