New DCSS 39/50 High-Performance Pump – F90000295:
- Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive / Walbro
- No Internal check valve - ideal for racing applications to build oil pressure prior to start-up
- Featuring award winning DCSS technology
- E85 compatible
- High-pressure relief setting - supports supercharger and turbo applications
- Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
The Fueled By AI designed, engineered & manufactured Walbro fuel pump stainless steel fuel filter is a 200-micron fuel filter/strainer are manufactured to motorsport specifications for enhanced durability and are your best line of defense against premature fuel pump failure. The 200-micron element is designed to ensure there is no restriction at the fuel pump inlet and at the same time provide the necessary protection from harmful debris. This filter is supported by an Internal skeleton - unlike the OEM strainer, the Fueled By AI stainless steel motorsport filters are manufactured using an internal injection-molded non-collapsible skeleton which prevents fuel pump failure due to a collapsed filter/strainer - GUARANTEED NOT TO COLLAPSE!
Nearly 75% of all aftermarket fuel pump failures are due to contaminants with the fuel system, so be sure to use one of these genuine replacement fuel pump strainers regularly.
Compatible with unleaded, ethanol and C16.
*Designed specifically for the Walbro 450 / 460 / 520 / 525 / 530 fuel pumps
*It is advised that you service your fuel pump strainer every time you service your vehicle or every six (6) months if ethanol based fuels are used.